Friday, September 18, 2009

edited piano

edited piano

I started by moving parts around to make it flow a little better and put a comical affect to it. I moved "I like your other song better" to the end. Then i cut parts from the beginning out. Then I did the same to the end. I kept "Right now?" and moved it to the beginning. Then I cut, chopped, and pasted different piano parts to different parts of the song for a better flow. I also moved the "Ah!" to in between the two pieces. I edited Morgan laughing and duplicated it at the end. I did the same duplication method on the "Right now?"s at the beginning along with a short piano segment to make it seem as if I stuttered. After that I played around with different expressfx's. I changed the chorus affect in the first half and then the distortion affect in the second half. I changed the dynamics affect in the entire song. I used the "wah-wah" tool on the third "Right now?". I liked the way that sounded so I did the same with the ending laugh. To put the icing on the cake I finished by fading out the ending. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Okay! Kind of scary! You certainly completed the assignment and did some excellent edits. I would have liked you to use the EQ to see if you could get rid of some of the hiss. All in all it is another "A" project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! i love it it is very exciting, its very you! i will admit it does scare me a bit! i luv it though very creative!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete